Join Us for National Licorice Day on April 10th and 11th
You won't find this holiday on the calendar, but for licorice lovers throughout the United States, April 12th marks an important holiday . . . National Licorice Day.
Licorice International, the #1 source for licorice in the United States, offers more than 160 types of licorice from 14 countries.
Located in the historic Haymarket District in Lincoln, NE and online at www.LicoriceInternational.com, Licorice International will celebrate the holiday with an open house on Friday, April 10th and Saturday, April 11th.
Licorice lovers who visit Licorice International's 4400 square foot facility on National Licorice Day will enjoy FREE samples of licorice candy, licorice coffee, discounts and prizes.
Here a just a few fun ideas for celebrating National Licorice Day.
1. ENJOY A "TASTE 'N TOUR" AT LICORICE INTERNATIONAL
2. LEARN ABOUT THE HISTORY AND BENEFITS OF LICORICE
3. MAKE LICORICE JEWELRY
4. PUT TOGETHER A LICORICE PUZZLE (non-edible)
5. SAVOR A CUP OF LICORICE TEA OR LICORICE COFFEE
6. CHEW ON A LICORICE ROOT
7. HOST A LICORICE-TASTING PARTY
8. SURPRISE YOUR FRIENDS WITH A LICORICE GIFT
9. TREAT YOURSELF TO THE WORLD'S BEST LICORICE
Treat Yourself to the World's Best Licorice